According to the Car Care Council, a little preventative maintenance can go a long way with your fuel economy. If your engine is in need of a tune-up it can be losing 15% or more of its fuel. Tire pressure can also affect your fuel economy. Make a reservation with Automotive and Moore for your tune up so you can start saving at the pump.
If you are experiencing any of the following, call Automotive and Moore right away as these are signs there may be an issue with your engine:
- Temporary, complete loss of power.
- Engine quits at sharp, irregular intervals.
- Mild to severe ping, usually worse under acceleration and load.
- Engine makes sharp, metallic knocks that change with throttle opening, this sounds like marbles rattling around.
- Engine runs after ignition switch is turned off.
- Runs unevenly and may make knocking noises.
At Automotive and Moore your complete automotive care center in Tyler, TX we install only quality replacement parts. Give us a call and let us help keep you safely and economically on the road. We serve Tyler and the surrounding areas.